SnapNurse is America’s emerging leader in healthcare staffing. We’ve helped facilities across the country by placing thousands of on-demand nurses and allied professionals in as little as 24 hours. Select from our certified RNs, LPNs, EMTs, CNAs, pharmacists, respiratory therapists and more.
We are not just another healthcare staffing agency.
SnapNurse is a technology platform that reimagines the future of healthcare staffing. Whether your facility needs staff for short term contracts or same day shift fulfillment, we use machine learning algorithms to match the highest quality, fully credentialed healthcare professionals whenever and wherever you need them.
We know that plans can change, and that’s why we combine flexible contracts with our ability to deliver staff to you in as little as 24-48 hours. Don’t find yourself under or over-staffed like with traditional staffing. We leverage our technology platform to find you the best staff at the right location at the time for the right duration.
SnapNurse wins top spot on the 2021 Pacesetter list
We’re honored to land the No. 1 spot on the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2021 Pacesetter list, highlighting the fastest growing companies in metro Atlanta.
Best in class MSP platform with internal staff management capabilities
Hospitals can minimize their agency spend by managing their own internal workforce within our platform.
- Internal workforce management
- Agency workforce management
- Timecard approvals
- Easily accessible credentialing
- Ability to scale quickly for large-scale deployments of nurses and allied healthcare professionals
- Full-service solutions: PRN/per diem; local/long-term; crisis response
Become a SnapNurse
- Click here to Join Snapnurse
- Log into app.snapnurse.com, click on the “Instacred” tab and fill out your credentials
- After your credentials are approved we will start sending you job opportunities
- Join our Snapnurse facebook group to see our job opportunities
SnapNurse is an on-demand healthcare staffing platform that connects hospitals with fully-credentialed providers to fill in last-minute empty shifts or longer-term traveler opportunities. If you’re a nurse or an allied healthcare professional, sign up and let’s get to work. It’s that easy! Learn more